Monday, October 6, 2008

Fluff Piece

It's so often that people just walk right past one of the best sections of a store: the bedding department. One's boudoir is of great importance. According to Feng Shui, it is where your soul escapes your body, where the ego is released and your true hopes and aspirations create those wonderful little dreams that everyone is always talking about.

I don't know about all of you, but the quality and style of my bed is a huge factor in the health of my slumber. Dirty, ugly bedding is no good for anyone. 2,000 thread count Egyptian cotton> Yes please! The prettiest bedding makes for the prettiest sleep as I always say.

So from here on out, I'll be posting pictures, bedding info and links to all things bedding which I hope will inspiring your own design decor for your sleeping room....

No comments: